Labour Law Through the Cases is a loose-leaf subscription service discussing all the reported cases based on the various sections of the labour statutes and updated every six months. We recommend it as a means of ensuring that practitioners are aware of the latest law dealing with any sections of the labour laws. It is a subscription based product including both the printed loose-leaf and LexisMobile publications. Updates for 12 months (print and mobile) are included in the price. The loose-leaf publication is updated every six months by a dedicated team of authors ensuring that the latest judgments are included and discussed under the various sections of all the labour laws and court rules, including the CCMA. The authors’ extensive exposition and analysis, together with their authoritative opinions as to which are the better judgments, will alert you to problem areas and help you identify judgments that are more likely to be followed.
Key Benefits of Labour Law Through the Cases
- Labour Law Through the Cases is a detailed and comprehensive guide to the application of South African labour law.
- Extensive commentary examines each principal labour statute, section by section, in light of judgments handed down in South African labour courts.
- Each statutory provision interpreted by the courts and arbitrators is subjected to detailed analysis and comment.
- Specific issues dealt with in each judgment and award are identified, enabling you to distinguish quickly between rulings that were followed, and thus remain authoritative, and rulings that were rejected.
D du Toit (editor), T Cohen, W Everett, M Fouché, GS Giles, S Godfrey, A Steenkamp, M Taylor and P van Staden
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis South Africa
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Latest Service Issue 30