We write or contribute to various publications about the world of work law.
- 6th ed, 2015 (LexisNexis)
- Authors: D’Arcy du Toit (Managing editor), S Godfrey, C Cooper, GS Giles et al
The 6th edition incorporates the recent amendments to the labour laws. The content of the book is arranged in a logical user-friendly way. The first part deals with the context and legal framework of labour law in South Africa, while each of the following parts deals in turn with the three principle labour statutes. The 6th edition incorporates case law and other sources available towards the end of October 2014. GilesFiles recommends this book for the in-depth study and research of the world of work.
Email [email protected] to order this book.
We publish various aids and study guides in both electronic and physical format.
Like diagrams, schedules, graphs, or figures. They aid the understanding of work law in a visual manner. Click on the links below to download various visual aids in pdf format.
- Constitution 1996 Diagram
- Dismissals & Labour Practices Schedule
- Dispute Resolution Structure
- Labour Statutes – Purpose & Objects
- Primary & Secondary Strikes Diagram